Provide mental health services including screening, assessment, individual psychotherapy, clinical case management and crisis intervention with adolescent and adult clients with complex trauma, dissociative disorders, and attachment wounding in an intensive outpatient setting. All sessions are one on one; individual. Provide leadership of your cases to a collaborative multidisciplinary team.Must be certified in EMDR and/or Brainspotting (all levels invited to interview). Expand approach to treating complex trauma by participating in Reconnects’ extensive RITTM Trainings, DID Training, and Janina Fischer’s part work!
Role and Responsibilities
- Evaluates and/or provides clinical information on individuals and their families as required for evaluation, diagnosis, program planning, creating clinical treatment plans, and consultation.
- Assists in matters related to psychology, specifically to the provision of comprehensive services to clients.
- Participates as a member of the multi-disciplinary diagnostic and consultation team of Reconnect.
- Provide psychoeducation about trauma, the nervous system, window of tolerance.
- Participate in peer-to-peer insurance reviews to advocate for client’s treatment.
- Lead and liaison to other team members about progress, barriers, and needs of clients.
- Required participation in multidisciplinary treatment team meetings Wednesdays from 11am to 1pm PST (Currently over zoom).
- Complete necessary clinical documentation on EMR system (KIPU) such as biopsychosocial assessment, session progress notes and collateral notes within required timelines.
- Perform continuous assessment of client’s mental status for possible risk behaviors.
- Completes mandatory training.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- LMFT, LCSW, PsyD, or PhD required.
- BBS or Board of Psychology license required.
- Certification in EMDR and/or Brainspotting highly preferred (all levels are invited to interview), not required.
- Two years of professional experience in direct patient care in the mental health field.
- Prefer experience with attachment work, dissociative behaviors and complex PTSD.
- Licensed Primary Therapists must be incorporated as independent contractors or willing to incorporate (set up APC upon onboarding at the expense of Reconnect).