Provide mind body psychotherapy with adolescent and adult clients struggling with complex trauma, dissociative disorders, and attachment wounding in an intensive outpatient setting. All sessions are one on one; individual. Work collaboratively on client treatment with multidisciplinary team. Expand approach to treating complex trauma by participating in Reconnect's extensive RITTM Trainings, DID Training, and Janina Fischer’s part work!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Clinical focus on resourcing and resolving trauma symptoms at a steady pace.
- Integration of RITTM grounding and resourcing tools for emotional regulation.
- Provide psychoeducation about trauma, the nervous system, window of tolerance.
- Completes necessary clinical documentation on EMR system (KIPU) such as session biopsychosocial assessment, treatment plan, progress notes, collateral notes and discharge summary within 24 hours of session.
- Performs continuous assessment of client’s mental status for level of care appropriateness and possible risk behaviors.
- Participate in peer-to-peer insurance reviews to advocate for client’s treatment.
- Lead and liaison to other team members about progress, barriers and needs of clients.
- Required participation in multi-disciplinary treatment team meetings Tuesdays from 1pm to 3pm PST (Currently over zoom).
- Attend trainings in RITTM, DID, and Janina Fisher
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- MA, MSW, PsyD, or PhD in Psychology, Social Work, or related field required.
- Must be registered with the BBS or Board of Psychology. No trainees.
- Required two (2) years of professional experience in direct patient care in the mental health field, preferred experience with complex trauma.
- A plus if trained in EMDR, Brainspotting, Gestalt, Mindfulness, Somatic Experiencing, or Sensorimotor Psychotherapy.
- Excellent phone/in person conversation skills while maintaining all levels of confidentiality.
- Managing details and providing flawless execution; naturally tech savvy.
- Excel at prioritizing workflow, possess an intuitive approach, and anticipate needs.
- Work independently by being self-directed and motivated; possess a high level of resourcefulness.
- Positive/Respectful attitude towards clients and co-workers.
- Solution based approach/Team player.
- Strong writing communication skills.