Lead Paid Digital at Adrenaline,com
· Embed yourself in processes to improve Growth marketing inputs and identify, size, and prioritize optimization opportunities based on these inputs
· Translate data and guidance (P&L, analytics inputs, and regional local markets geo priorities) into channel targets and investment profiles
· Partner with finance and marketing on delivering target change recommendations with estimated impact to short-term performance, and potential long-term benefit(s) to leadership team.
· Monitor and track full-view performance in partnership with marketing and supply teams.
2-5 years’ experience within Travel / Tourism Sector.
This role would suit a self-starter with energetic enthusiasm and planning skills
Bachelor's in Arts/Science in Marketing or Finance or a related field; or equivalent related professional experience
A self-starter with a can-do attitude
• An approachable and easy-going personality that helps the ability to coordinate and work with cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Sales, Service, and Finance.
• Have a great relationship with data
• Ability to manipulate large volumes of data into straightforward and simple reporting for leadership
• Understanding of Growth Marketing channels, particularly SEM (Google Ads) and Meta, and the challenges they face.
Intelligence and enthusiasm is essential.
You’ll have experience writing ad copy, and image editing skills to generate product listings.
High impact personality: intellectual agility, entrepreneurship, compassion in relationships, great teammate.
Appetite for innovative technology, fast-changing business environment, data-driven decision-making
Ability to effectively communicate to various levels and through a variety of communication channels
Able to work independently as well as be a strong team worker, ensuring the whole team wins
Help other team members acquire skills or achieve targets/goals
Only people with the right to work in the United States may apply for this position.
Since 2013, Adrenaline is the home of high-quality experiences where engaged customers book adventures and purchase out-of-this-world gifts for loved ones.
$65,000 - $85,000 per year