LMFT - Addiction and Mental Health Outpatient Facility
Salary - $125,000 - $150,000
Description: Remote Position
- Full-Time M-F
- California LMFT Required
We are looking for a licensed professional responsible for addiction and mental health outpatient care. The Clinical Director is responsible for managing the clinical assessment incorporating ASAM placement criteria, completion of diagnostic determination tools, stay reviews, arrangement and coordination of level of care and comprehensive services, monitoring and evaluation of client progress and changing client needs, and client advocacy. The primary task of the Clinical Director is to monitor the therapists and case managers in regard to the content of their notes.
The Clinical Director will be responsible for writing up Utilization Reviews. 55 Silver provides PHP, IOP and OP levels of care to individuals struggling with addiction and mental health challenges. We are all about love and acceptance, and not about punishment and expelling clients.
Check us out at www.rodeorecovery.com
- Needs to be able to manage and handle a program with 150 to 250 census.
- Assist clinical team through oversight of the day-to-day clinical operations of the program.
- Completes SUD and Mental Health assessments incorporating ASAM criteria. Determines type and level of care using ASAM placement criteria. Completes all Diagnostic Determination Tools and Stay Reviews for program clients.
- Properly documents services in the clinical record, prepares service/recovery/treatment plans as appropriate.
- Promotes effective relationships with staff by demonstrating a coordinated team approach to treatment.
- Provides input on an ongoing basis to develop and improve program service and delivery.
- Successfully functions as a team member.
- Intervenes in a crisis situation.
- Follows administrative chain of command and assigned duties according to standards established by 55 Silver.
- Follows and complies with personnel policies and is familiar with 55 Silver practices.
- Complies with all 55 Silver rules, policies and procedures including HIPPA standards.
- Manage team involvement in the ongoing evaluation and revision of treatment delivery to ensure compliance with program goals.
- Other relevant duties as assigned.
Additional qualifications helpful:
- Experience with substance use disorder treatment, mental health care, and/or case management to adults
- Knowledge of substance use disorder treatment methodologies and diagnostic techniques
- Familiar with a variety of treatment models to include: CBT, DBT, MI, EMDR, Solution Focused Therapy, and Positive Psychology.
- Supervisory experience with direct reports
- Organizational and communication skills
- Kipu expertise a big plus