Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Sales & Marketing Coordinator:
Looking for a role to use your marketing, business management and competitive spirit? 3AM Technologies is a company that is constantly innovating and inventing to bring our customers medication dispensing systems that reduce errors, increase efficiencies, and give hospital staff more time to do what they do best: Care for their patients.
The ServeRx Medication Management System brings safety and security to healthcare facilities with integrated software that reduces inventory costs and medication error rates. 3AM Technologies was founded in 2010 with the mission of providing medication management services with pride, honesty and vigilance.
We are currently searching for a Sales & Marketing Coordinator to join our existing Sales/Operations Team. The Sales & Marketing Coordinator will support the VP Sales & Marketing, obtain information for potential clients in our hospital markets and establishing the 3AM brand via social media and other marketing opportunities.
In this role, you will:
· Be responsible for working and updating the client files in our proprietary systems.
· Work closely with our sales team in developing client activity that will increase our presence within the healthcare market.
· Use our systems to gain information on potential clients and make cold calls, when appropriate, to learn more about their needs and to facilitate in the sales process.
· Establish and maintain our presence on social media platforms, creating programs and establishing metrics for their success
· Review analytics to assess success and recommend improvements for future ads
· Develop strategies to increase followership and engagement.
· Should be organized, self-starting and motivated to work without daily supervision.
· Possess adequate computer skills to understand the software tools utilized by the company.
· Must gain a good understanding of medication management, hospital pharmacy processes, and the working “business” of hospitals in general.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Reasearch online databases to find and log activity for potential hospital clients
· Add potential clients’ general information into our CRM platform
· Make phone calls to hospital staff to ascertain their needs
· Develop strategies alongside VP of Sales & Marketing, including weekly calls with marketing team when appropriate
· Be available to meet, either in person or by phone, with Vice President, Sales or other company staff
· Be available to travel, infrequently, to Company’s home office for training or meetings at company’s expense
Are you excited about the possibilities technology can bring to healthcare? Are you interested in making a meaningful impact on people’s lives? Are you driven to make a difference? If so, we’d love to talk with you. Please send your resume to [email protected]