High Growth, privately held, FinTech company looking for their next Rock Star Engineer.
1Konto is a well-funded team of rocket scientists, engineers, and traditional market professionals coming together to create a world where all assets are connected and globally accessible at the best price. We relentlessly pursue this vision by focusing on revolutionizing market infrastructure to provide the best execution and financial services for our clients.
Leveraging our experience at some of the most well-known and innovative companies in finance and tech, Wells Fargo, QuantConnect, NASDAQ, Lockheed Martin, Deephaven Data Labs, and LexisNexis, we strive to deliver the best price execution for digital and traditional assets.
Description of role:
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to produce and implement functional software solutions. You will work with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills and be comfortable in an Agile Scrum SDLC. If you also have hands-on experience with backend software development in Akka.net, we would like to meet you.
Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Design, implement, review, test, debug, and document high-quality software
- Discuss, review and identify potential improvements in new features through code review
- Brainstorm, challenge, support and convey new ideas proposed by yourself and the team
- Accurately reproduce and address production software deficiencies in a timely manner
- Efficiently identify, prioritize and complete tasks in agile scrum software development life cycle
- Produce clean, readable, testable and efficient code by adhering to standards and conventions
- Automate and optimize business processes via development of scripts, tools and applications
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to maintain and improve products
- Evaluate and select the most appropriate technologies that meets business requirements
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer
- Demonstrated ability to work a project from start through completion
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently
- Extensive experience in software development
- Familiarity with Event Driven Architectures
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing Akka.net solutions
- Expert in C# .Net Core
- Experience with API driven development and REST web services
- Experience in AWS (Jenkins, Nuget, k8s is a plus)
- Strong git bash skills
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or other technical degree
- Open communication
- Genuine enthusiasm for financial services, digital assets and trading applications
- Must be a team player that enjoys solving challenging problems
- Desire to continue learning and constantly improve skills
- Ability to mentor more junior developers
- Competitive base salary and stock options
- 100% company-paid health, dental and vision insurance for employee, partner and dependents
- Unlimited PTO with a recommended minimum of 2 weeks
- Personal and career growth