Do you love designing or implementing corporate and data center networks? Have experience with Cisco Meraki Campus Networks in the office, Nexus Spine/Leaf Architectures in the data center, and working in Hybrid AWS/Azure with vSphere/Hyper-V? Can you figure things out quickly? Do you love working with cool people? If so, you may be the perfect candidate to work with Neetek as our next Solutions Consultant!
WHO WE ARE
We are an IT Outsourcing and MSP looking for the right people to join our task force. We’ve built a business around handling everything IT for our clients, and we need people to help us meet that commitment.
We’re an energetic group of information technology professionals. We love to have fun, but we also know when to switch gears into focused work mode. We are focused on delighting our clients with professional, friendly IT support that actually executes!
We’re problem solvers, leveraging technology to solve business problems for our clients. We dive deep into the fundamentals of the issue, then we use logic to overcome the problem. Our mission is to maximize positive impacts for our clients.
At Neetek, we hold the strong conviction that productive activity is the key to prosperity, unlocking the wealth of happiness that results from a job well-done. We are focused on delighting our customers with successful project execution and friendly, professional IT support.
- Be Productive - There are opportunities each day to create something that delights within our client portfolio, we grab those opportunities. Productivity is the key to prosperity.
- Solve Problems - We don’t let problems hold us back, we solve them as quickly as they come up.
- Build Lasting Partnerships - We leverage technology to create lasting partnerships with our clients.
- Execute - We don’t discuss things forever; we execute and make them happen!
Now, let’s talk about the Solutions Engineer role. We’re looking for someone who can operate independently, creating your own strategies (plans), and execute them within your client set. On a day-to-day basis, you’ll be the face of Neetek with our clients, and you need to WOW them.
YOU MAY BE A GOOD FIT IF YOU
- Have Great People Skills - You’re able to pick up a conversation with just about anyone, and it ends with laughter.
- Are A Critical Thinker - You don’t see things “as is,” but you’re able to utilize critical thinking skills to see all of the angles.
- Are a Versatile Communicator - You’re able to speak “tech” with our team, but speak “client” to the client. You speak professionally while helping clients accurately understand their IT problems.
- Are Detail Oriented - The Devil Is In The Details.. You’re able to keep your eye on all of the details, even when there are a lot of elements at play.
- Document Everything - You keep tabs on everything that you’re working on and ensure that you properly document.
- Have The Right Experience - You’ve got some serious tech experience and you’re willing to learn. We’d like 5-10 years of experience and if it’s been with small to medium size businesses (25 - 500 employees), but that’s not a requirement. For us, it’s about making the right cultural fit than the amount of experience.
- Are Based In San Francisco (Or Area) - You’ll be working from our offices and our client offices. You’ll need to be based in SF (or area).
- Certifications – The following are a plus, but not required: CCIE, CCNP, CCNA
YOU’LL NEED EXPERIENCE WITH
As a Solutions Engineer with specialization in Networking, you’ll be working in delivering build, deploy, and migration projects with some day-to-day maintenance in our clients’ IT network infrastructures in both corporate office environments and data centers. You’ll need a solid working understanding with the environments we’ve listed below. We’re excited to hear about your hands-on experience in the interview process.
- Enterprise networks, designing and deploying new network buildouts, deploying secure WiFi installations, and maintaining firewall configurations.
- Designing, Configuring, Troubleshooting network hardware, including Cisco Catalyst, Nexus, FirePower, and Meraki.
- Deploying scalable and high performance network systems that serve enterprise grade Storage and Virtualization systems NetApp and vSphere
- Solid knowledge of routing and switching protocols, such as EIGRP, OSPF and BGP.
- Experience with Cisco Meraki Campus Network Switching Best Practices and Design, Nexus 2000/5000 Series Fabric Extender Architectures, and Nexus 7000/9000 Series Spine/Leaf Architectures.
- Understand Wi-Fi heatmaps, know how different SSID’s are created and why, familiar with Channels, Radio signals, etc.
- Strong understanding of network architecture, protocols, and concepts.
- Experience or familiarity with designing networks for high-performance computing (HPC) and/or artificial intelligence (AI) workloads.
If you’re confident that you’ve got a grasp of these systems and have what it takes to meet the qualifications, let’s talk about what you’d be doing for our clients.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Representing Neetek in everything that you do. We pride ourselves on providing service with a smile, so you’ll be bringing that to our clients!
- Design, configure, and deploy network infrastructure components, including switches, routers, firewalls, and wireless access points.
- Monitor network performance, troubleshoot issues, and implement necessary solutions to optimize network efficiency.
- Collaborate with the IT team to ensure seamless integration of network systems with existing infrastructure.
- Documentation of tasks and projects as well as client communication
- Keeping up-to-date with emerging network technologies and industry trends, providing recommendations for network enhancements and upgrades.
- Conducting regular network assessments and audits to identify areas for improvement and implement necessary changes.
- Implementation and maintaining network security measures, including VPN, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and access controls.
- Provide technical support and guidance to end-users on network-related matters.
- You’ll have fun providing a high level of service to our clients! We love what we do, and we work with people that do as well!
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE ABOUT WORKING HERE
First, we’re about to become best friends! We support each other inside and outside of the office. If you play guitar, we’d love for you to bring it into the office and show us. We love to support each other!
If that wasn’t enough, here are some of the perks of working here:
- We Do Happy Hour - We strongly believe in hanging out with each other. Our resident DJs spin some tunes and we enjoy some refreshments.
- Medical Insurance including health, dental and vision
- 401K plus company match
- Competitive Salary: $120K – $135K DOE
- Commuter Benefits
- PTO plus sick time
- Fun Office Environment
As a requirement of the hiring process, qualified candidates will be subject to a background check.
We’re excited to bring our next Solutions Engineer on board. If you feel that you’d be the perfect candidate for the role, we’d love to hear from you!
Neetek Systems Integration, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.