Devoted To You Boutique

Devoted To You Boutique started from a dream and has blossomed into so much more. Since I was a little girl I have had a passion for having my own clothing store, but from a young age I began to struggle with bulimia and self-esteem issues that I battled for about 17 years. All of which was due to the lack of self-confidence from bullying and it almost ended my life until God reached his healing hands down on me. In 2018 I had been out of work for over a year due to an injury and one afternoon my husband surprised me with an official business license and plans for a space to start making my dream a reality. After battling through my bulimia and self-esteem issues, I made it my mission to help women always feel beautiful in hopes they never have to fight through the same struggles I did. Devoted To You Boutique was founded upon love and compassion to make a difference in your life. Please come shop with us and allow me help you feel and look beautiful from the inside out. Together we can make a difference.

There are no open positions currently